We are now able to announce further dates for our popular Paediatric First Aid course. The course will take place at Filey Childcare Centre on the following dates:

  • Saturday 22 and Saturday 29 March 2014 (9.30am - 4.30pm on both dates)
  • Saturday 14 and Saturday 21 June 2014 (9.30am - 4.30pm on both dates)

You can either attend a one-day course or for the full two days. A one-day course is £45 and the two-day course is £75 (full Paediatric First Aid). Day one must be done before you can do day 2. If you decide to do just day one, you will receive the Emergency Paediatric First Aid qualification.  If you decide to do both days, you will receive the full Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid.

The course is perfect for early years workers, babysitters, nannies, parents, grandparents etc. 

Over 98% of people have rated our courses as excellent, with the other 2% rating the courses as very good. Please take some time to see the photos in our photo gallery. 

See below for a brief overview of the course so you can see what it entails (also see website links at the bottom of the page):

Day 1 (Paediatric Emergency First Aid): 
Role of the Paediatric First Aider 
Primary survey 
Secondary assessment 
Resuscitation and epilepsy
Airway obstruction
Wounds and bleeding
Anaphylaxis 

Day 2 (Managing Paediatric Illness and Injury):
Bones, joints and muscle injuries 
Head and spinal injuries
Foreign body and eye injuries
Chronic medical conditions and illnesses
Effects of heat and cold 
Electric shock incidents
Burns and scalds
Poisoning
Bites and stings

 

You can also see more details for the 1-day course below:

http://asbfirstaid.com/emergency-paediatric-first-aid-qcf

and read the following information for the 2-day course:

http://asbfirstaid.com/paediatric-first-aid-qcf

To book your place, or a place or places for your staff/group, please contact us on 01723 512845, 07880 902306 or at contact@asbfirstaid.com. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

ASB First Aid

Comment